What are Terpenes?
Terpenes are organic compounds found in a variety of plants and contribute to their flavor, scent, and color. Some of their natural medical benefits include pain relief, anti-anxiety, stress relief & more.
What’s Myrcene? It’s a terpene that occurs often in highly fragrant plants and herbs. Myrcene’s effects include Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic (pain relief), Antibiotic, Sedative, Anti-mutagenic.
What’s Linalool? Linalool is a naturally occurring terpene found in many flowers and spices including lavender and coriander. Linalool’s effects include Anti-anxiety, Anti-depressant, Sedative, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-epileptic, Analgesic.
What’s L-Theanine? L-Theanine is a relaxing and nondietary amino acid and is known to promote relaxation without sedation. Its effects include Stress Relief, Increased reflex, Increased alertness, Anxiety, & Well-being. * It’s one of the best Terpenes to have if you’re looking for relief from stress.
What’s Limonene? Limonene is a molecule that is found in high levels in lemons (where it derives its name) but also most citrus foods. Its effects include Anti-carcinogenic (cancer-fighting), Liver repair and Alleviates fat build up.
What’s Pinene? Pinene is an organic compound of the terpene class, one of two isomers of pinene. Its effects include Anti-inflammatory, Bronchodilator, Aids memory and Anti-bacterial
What’s Bacopa Monnieri? Bacopa Monnieri is a nootropic herb that has been used in traditional medicine for longevity and cognitive enhancement. Its effects include Adaptogenic Stress Reliever, Anti-Anxiety & Antidepressant, Memory Improvement, Chronic Pain Minimizer, & ADHD Treatment.
CBD HEALTH BENEFITS
● Fights nicotine, alcohol & other addictions
● Protects nervous system degeneration
● Shrinks & attacks cancer cells/tumors
● Suppresses muscle spasm & seizures
● Helps with anxiety and depression
● Treats skin conditions & acne
● Kills & slows bacteria growth
● Reduces blood sugar levels
● Relieves pain & inflammation
● Helps with ADD/ADHD & PTSD
● Has anti-psychotic effects
● Helps with ALS & MS
● CBD counteracts the effects of THC.
● Research shows that taking CBD creates higher levels of our own endocannabinoids, helping the body to restore balance again.
● CBD is safe for humans & pets.
It is mostly consumed in oils, extracts, and crystals.
● Several studies investigating CBD hemp oil on children diagnosed with severe epilepsy disorders have found it to be beneficial.
● CBD is one of the most active Cannabinoids identified in Commercial Hemp and Cannabis plants
● Commercial Hemp plants are higher in CBD; the substance that provides the therapeutic effects.
● There is a lack of reports stating negative side effects.